Travel Tools: Leave Your Mark

There are a few sites that let you take a map and place markers on certain cities, countries, etc- to show your readers where you've been- and this is one of them! http://www.wayki.com/

You can see other people's markers as well as cool places to eat, visit, to pick daisies in, or whatever. You can even load photos of things you've seen, like roadside attractions, and send those links to your friends. This is a neat one called 'japanoid cars.' You can leave comments, too! This is neat because, instead of emailing my mom 9 emails with 146 digital photos each, I can just send her a link to my map and load up a handful of pics that she can comment on. This site barely has any markers, so before it become overrun, add your own!
2 Responses
  1. I hope you don't mind but I linked-out to your blog from my blog, Nifty Nation.


  2. Still waiting for a new post! I need my "V" fix. Hello?!